Saturday, January 17, 2009

So Chris and I went on another date...to Disneyland. Of course besides the mormon church Disneyland is the closest in number of people I know. We ran into Sister Crabtree as we made our way through the park to meet the Howes! Jodi approves and thinks we're cute together! Chris is getting used to meeting more people from my family to my ward. On December 15 He met my extended family(grandma,Aunts, Uncles and of course...my beloved Cousins). We like to mess with him a little as he is trying to learn names. In the summer I met his extended family.

As a part of mutual last tuesday, we(the laurels) did some scrapbooking. As a fun project/ love for my family I made two pages, One being about the wedding of Christopher to Sara..and the other about my cousins and I. Sara is busy working and going to school but has future plans for her and i to get together.

As a part of new adventures, I talked with Briana Walker(a single adult from peirside who is a pairapelejic..who dances in her wheelchair with girls form Colors N motion) and a few of my friends including my bestie Elizabeth are going to watch her perform at The Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach next saturday. We are so excited, seeing that we dont go around watching People dance. A couple weeks ago, I bought her book Dance Anyway which you can get form her blog. I give it *** . It is an amazing book.


As finals are nearing, Stress is alost hitting my peak. On top of that I have to learn German for choir for our festival and concert in the spring, Luckly I have Emily Kendrick...who offered her skills to help me.


Well i think I got my updates in...

No comments: