Sunday, March 1, 2009

NEW BABY ALERT: so the bradshaws had their baby boy last night at about 9:50 pm. He weighed in at 7 pounds 1 ounce, and 18 1/2 inches long! Who is this little guy you may ask? CRUE AUSTIN BRADSHAW! this makes a count of 3 boys for mrs. brit bradshaw! Mom and baby are doing well,hes healthy and strong and they will be coming home in a couple of days or so.

As for myself, Im all over the place! I've been involved in more drama, through choir(but what high school function doesnt). I've recently contacted old family of which pretty much dropped off the face of the earth about 4 years ago, we're playing catch-up and realizing we've grown up but stayed the same and still love each other!! I'm still learning GERMAN for choir(braums and this weird piece). I'm starting to realize nothing is simple anymore, I've been applying for jobs left and right and no one seems to want me. I'm trying to stay up with all the new fads, and people I love(so if i havent talked to you recently send me a message or comment or facebook it!)

As for Its Complicated(chris myers), we are doing well, still dating and I'm asking him to Sadies Hawkins this tuesday!

No comments: