Sunday, May 24, 2009

Update on the Joys

ok, so its an official countdown, 3 days till my birthday!!!!!!!!! exciting!

also on the 20th Estelle (Hermana Harward) reported to the MTC to serve 18 montsh to the lord! i cant believe she is already 21 and on a mission. To top it off, lots of changes have been goin on. Brighter side of things is that my FINAL concert of the year is at hte end of the week and sooner is the fact that school is almost done! And sooner than I know it its my SENIOR YEAR!

All my lil babies are growing up(Merril, Quist, Bradshaw..etc) they are getting so big! I cant believe how fast they grow!

To make my week even better Sister Quist(rebecca) comes up to me to say she had a dream that she had to come pick me up form Idaho before the triatholion becaue i hated my dentist...strange. But one, I wouold never end up in Potato Country!!!! so now it is our insside joke.

Guess thats all for now...oh I almsot forgot, On my birthday i am FINALLLY GIVING BACK...im giving BLOOD at school for a blood drive for the first time! :(

No comments: