Okay so heres the week update!!!!!
Monday- Adult school
Tuesday I got springs put in my mouth... NO BUENO!!! they hurt and make my mouth sore!!! GOt my call to be body mic-er for CURTAIN UP!
Weds- I gave blood for the second time in my life!!! not as bad and i got a turquoise bandage!!! Then adult school.. :(
Thursday- I went to night practice and got a hug to Ashley and Marissa and "hung out" with the cool people!
So far theres my week in a nutshell! Not too exciting exceot for my mic job and getting hugs and blood! As most have heard, Jodi Hutchings had her baby, from the pictures shes a cutie! I love how most of my friends are married or getting there and some even babies on the way or here!
Life is crazy but the most important thing is that God has his plan and theres always a plan with craziness, because if there wasnt craziness, life would be boring!!!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment